8 months later...
SURPRISE BABY!!! :D HAPPY 16TH MONTHSARY TO US!
Dearest Alex,
Today marks our 16th monthsary together. We have been through so much since the 1st day of this relationship. Its been a really amazing one with you baby.
I've got so many thoughts to express to you baby, but I dont know what to type now. :( Just wanna tell you that i really really miss you so much and i know life is really tough inside OCS. Press on baby! I know you can do it just like how you always did. Im really proud of you! After this tough week, you can relax and prepare for all the upcoming fun events and go to AFTC already! :)
Thank You for all the great memories you've given me, and for all the times you stood by me strongly. I'm really thankful for you baby. :') Let's continue to work hard together for our future!
Miss you... Looking forward to your next book out!

You're always strong enough to 'handle' me HEHE

XOXO
Labels: Love





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home