Thursday, June 18, 2009

Long Weekend

Im super sick!!! i was officially sick on tues but cause work load is heavy so i have to head back office and help. I didnt wanna keep taking MC. I know i use to before when i was in school but now attachment is a diff thing. I was on MC for today and tml. I went polyclinic today and was ask to paste this yellow label on myself which means having fever and flu like symtons but not heavy. I was force to wear a mask and their masks is super retro kind, still need us to tie ourselves one not those elastic one. I rmb the last time i came was the elastic one. The problem only occur when i left the polyclinic. I couldnt take off the mask cause i tie a dead knot. Haha i know i was stupid, the medicines i took makes me drowsy. I couldnt think properly and even walk properly. I wonder how i make it to gym even before going polyclinic. I struggle my way and were looking at me thinking why is he with the mask and wats he doing? i have no choice though. I was so fraustrated that i pull the whole mask off hard. Than i realised it is meant for us to pull cause they are make with material than snap easily. WTF. I was like, OK~~~~~. AND I DROP MY CONTACT LENSE INTO THE BASIN THIS MORNING!!!!! Again, it was the medicine. I thought i had both contact lens on until when i was about to step out of house than, i realised. I am going to play number ball with my friends:) hope this will relax me from all those heavy school work and sat will be going sentosa(: darm long since i last visit there. Will be psting some pics if we are going. Nel jus called me to acc him eat i have chao now. BYE!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home