Friday, December 18, 2009

What will change me?


I'm back after so so so long... I'm busy with school, work, friends and love. I'm in love yeah i am and of course im proud to announce my girl is Esther Liang. Lots of thing has happen this period of time ever since my last post. It always like that for me. Things always change and i guess it the same for everybody. Nobody can stay in their comfort zone forever, things around u force u to change and u ought to stand up and work for a better future or a better comfort zone. Am i right? im typing this post with quite unpleasant mood. To be frank, ever since im in love i am a changed man. Though i still love my friends and all but the one in me changed. Those who know me understand what kind of person i am or my thoughts toward love but now, im different. I crave to see her every single day and even when she is just next to me i will miss her. Whats more when she is not. We went through a lot before getting into the current stage and we both know that we are both special to each other but some times we do quarrel over the smallest thing on earth and i bet that is normal? When u love someone, everything he or she did means alot to u. Sometimes it kinda hurts when u know she isnt as loving as u expect her to be. Am i just to demanding or is she not loving? Am i too childish or i just dun understand her thought. Well i guess question marks now are filling my brain. I dun like this kind of feeling. Sense of insecure, and this happens to me when i love someone to much. I just wanna express my feeling to make me feel better though im not alot better but it did help. Good nite everybody and u and love ya.

"Love can make you do things that you never thought possible"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home