Monday, March 8, 2010

Measure, Treasure

Good morning ppl, morning air are so fresh out there and i love it. Its a pity she wasn't there. So where u? I miss u. Have u ever ask urself how important is someone to u? how do u measure it? Ask urself, one day when u wake up and u know he or she is no longer with u, how will u feel? I know u are so important to me. How about u? Looking back at the photos, the post in here about u and the post u left for me to read about how u feel makes me sink to the very bottom. U were right, she was gone for a long break, no one knows when will she be back and i will wait, find and try my best. I dun know how long this will take but i will wait. U better not be gone again after u return cause im not letting go of u, if only u were back. I dun know if im lying to myself to make me feel better or i have to face the fact. Have u change or u were gone? Or simply u are just who u are now. U have always tell me u are exhausted, tired from me expecting more from u and have did ur best. Is this the best u can give or is this the end of things? I think through the night and have told u what is happening. Nth gonna change if u or us dun change. Problems will be occuring again and again. Looking the previous post was so sweet. Im looking forwards to exam so we could enjoy all the time in the world but things turn ugly. Looking at the first post u wrote to me, u say our journey is rough and tough but we will make it to end together, looking at the second post, we quarrel and u say things that change me mind totally. Ask urself this, did u know u have change or u dun think so? I love u my dear. I am gonna prepare for my interview later and might be running a few places so wish me luck ppl. I wish u were here with me at this tough time. I am missing u so darm much and i know u are somewhere out there who knows how i feel right now.

She is my love

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home