Nv ending...
The journey here hasn't been easy,
The journey ahead seems so bumpy,
But i believe Where there is great love, there are always miracles
You're all i need
My love, my valentine
All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly
How sweet is that. I love u.
The day u have always been looking forward to becomes suckier than weekdays. I try to save it, i try to talk things out, i tried to apologize but turn out the same. Understanding is what u always say. I tried but have u? I guess weekends are lonely this week. Time without u suck to the max. I miss u so much but i still need time alone. Cheer me up today my friend cause its ur birthday. Bye.
The journey ahead seems so bumpy,
But i believe Where there is great love, there are always miracles
You're all i need
My love, my valentine
All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly
How sweet is that. I love u.
The day u have always been looking forward to becomes suckier than weekdays. I try to save it, i try to talk things out, i tried to apologize but turn out the same. Understanding is what u always say. I tried but have u? I guess weekends are lonely this week. Time without u suck to the max. I miss u so much but i still need time alone. Cheer me up today my friend cause its ur birthday. Bye.
Labels: Love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home