John story
I am not scatching my butt i swear! i am removing the stickers my friend stick on.
Met up john and he told me he is very sad. I ask why,he said he will miss one of his colleague working with him. John said he did enjoy working with this one-day-colleague of his last week. He didnt expect to see new colleague anyway. He thougtht he might work with her again but nope this colleague sort of resign. I ask him why so sad over a girl, Its not like u john. He replied saying he have no idea, he didnt expect this to have impact on him cause this colleague of his did attract him but thought she was just typical girls but when he get to know more of this girl, he find some things in her that make her sort of special. Why not go after her i ask. He say she is attached. We went silent, i look at him and tell him maybe it just not for u and he replied saying it always happen this way. I cheer him up and say dun worry i am sure u will pull through cause u always did, Mr cheerful john. He laught and look at me yeah i know i would(: I going work today to drink with john and i hope CHEW will come and console john and accompany me to drink also. Dun go clubbing CHEW CHI KO. hhahaha. John need u:D
Labels: It not the right time


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home