EXAM OVER
EXAM IS OVER!!! but not for me haha, i still feel the spirit of "after exam". lol. I skip one of the paper which is purchasing management. The bad thing is i have skip that module in-charge paper for the past two yrs!!! i rmb yr1 sem2 i skip her paper than yr2 sem1 i skip her paper which is e-commerce and this time i skip her paper again. I rmb her reminding me in class saying 'alex dun skip this test again if not guildelines will be diff but no choice man i haven prepared for my test that day. If i will to go i will fail, i think. Anyway i will have to wait for my teacher to call me for the retest and i have to wait for gerard, he skip the test with me haha, he went thailand to enjoy man. Oh ya, i was posted to panasonic for attachment starting next next week i guess? its at loyang. Russell will be driving by april so going there will be easier hee. March 10 will my army NAFFA test!! I haven been running man i will want to get a gold which means i have to get 3 point and above for 2.4km run. Working now its fun anyway and i get drank everyday after work. That very bad. I will like to see more of my friends over there haha so come over and drink!!!!! Nite everybody!!!!
Labels: Exam not over yet for me


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home